December’s SprezzaBox pays ode to the renowned oil tycoon and philanthropist John D. Rockefeller, whom after NYC’s famous Rockefeller Center with it’s iconic colossal Christmas tree is named.
The “Rockefeller Box” aptly comes in a shiny black package containing a luxe selection of men’s accessories to end (or start) your year with a sartorial bang.
The following men’s accessories are neatly bundled in the Rockefeller Box:
- Jack Sartori navy knit tie – inspired by the vintage style of 1960’s New England
- Weekend Casual polka dot suspenders with both clips and loops – to keep your pants perfectly in place, whether it's dashing to a meeting or dancing all night
- Combatant Gentlemen limited edition silver cufflinks with a checkered design – for that extra bit of bling
- SPREZZA houndstooth bow tie – because nothing looks classier tied or untied
- I COLONIALI lotion – to keep your hands moisturized and protected this winter
The Rockefeller Box’s luxurious fabrics, classic patterns and eye-catching hardware create a rich look that garner attention at parties, but can also be seamlessly incorporated into your regular office attire.