February’s “Kennedy Box” by SprezzaBox is named for the JFK airport in New York, a major hub for world travel. Instead of its customary box, this latest grouping of men’s accessories arrives in a special travel bag, encouraging the adventurous spirit in all of us.
The Kennedy Box contains the following items carefully chosen for the worldly, well-traveled gent:
- Razor MD Dopp Kit– Because “Dopp kit” sounds much manlier than “toiletry bag”
- Textured microdot tie from Salt + Dapper – 100% raw silk from the Orient
- Stesso socks designed exclusively for SprezzaBox – A classic pattern derived from Scottish kilts, argyle is always fashionable.
- Leather luggage tag by Bryer – Your bag is easy to identify, no matter where your adventures take you.
- IconQ Kicks earbuds – Eliminate airplane chatter, slip into your own zone and relax.
- Travel-sized shampoo from Billy Jealousy – At under 3 oz. (as per airline regulations), this strengthening formula travels well and keeps your mane healthy and clean.
Sir Richard Burton – a renowned British explorer, writer, soldier, spy, fencer and proficient speaker of 29 languages (basically the coolest man on earth at the time) – once said:
“The gladdest moment in human life, me thinks, is a departure into unknown lands.”
Equipped with the "Kennedy Box," you can give into your wanderlust and explore the world in style.