June is the month when spring has surrendered its stage, and summer is entering with a tip of its hat, bringing sunshine and cheer. The days are longer and the nights are shorter – ideal for spending time by the pool or taking a peaceful stroll in the park. June’s "Madison Box" from SprezzaBox is named after Madison Square in Manhattan, which encompasses Madison Avenue, the setting for the notably dapper TV series Mad Men and the famous arena, Madison Square Garden.
The Madison Box includes these accessories to showcase your summertime style:
- Mosaic Menswear lightweight necktie in gingham – Colors reminiscent of cottony clouds and lemonade (traditional and pink)
- Starry pocket square by Bedford and Broom – Echoing the clear night skies of summer
- Taft no-show socks – Comfortable, functional, and invisible to show off your ankles
- Fleur de Lis lapel pin by Sprezza – The former royal arms of France, this design is both classic and playful. Matching cuff links are available at Sprezza.com
- Steel cigar cutter for enjoying a smoke on the porch on a balmy summer night
- Eco-friendly, vegetable-based Wash & Stain Bar by The Laundress – To safely treat those pesky spills that cramp your style
American author and journalist Charles Clyde Bowden once professed:
“Summertime is always the best of what might be.”
Featuring warm, seasonal colors and bold designs, the accessories in the Madison Box are perfect for any summertime event, from a waterfront deck party to an outdoor wedding.