Spring is here and so is the March “Fulton Box” from SprezzaBox. This month’s box is named after Robert Fulton, an American engineer and all around dapper chap. Born in the 18th century, Fulton is famous for inventing the steamboat and designing the first functional submarine – making him a genius as well as a gentleman.
The Fulton Box contains these men’s accessories designed to help transition your wardrobe from winter gloom to spring fever:
- SPREZZA necktie – Made from a silk/linen blend and designed in a pastel plaid pattern that's perfect for spring
- Gone Fishin’ tie clip from Weekend Casual – Snag that sharp look…hook, line and sinker
- Nectar sunglasses – Sunny days are ahead; shield your eyes with these classic shades
- Microdot socks from Bedford & Broom – Add a fun pop of color to your sock wardrobe
- Eye cream from Brickell Men’s Products – Safeguard the sensitive skin around your eyes
The beloved comedian Robin Williams once said:
“Spring is nature's way of saying, 'Let's party!'”
Whether it's Easter service, Sunday brunch or a day at the country club – the cheerful collection of the Fulton Box have your springtime style needs sartorially covered.