May is a busy month bursting with special ceremonies and events, but the "Bryant Box" from SprezzaBox will help you breeze through your social calendar in style. This month’s box is a nod to New York City’s charming Bryant Park, which is famous for hosting NYFW and housing SprezzaBox’s new corporate headquarters.
The Bryant Box boasts cheerful pastel colors and eye-catching patterns perfect for an outdoor engagement.
- Pastel-striped necktie from Jack Sartori New York – This lightweight linen tie is perfect for warmer weather and provides a fun pop of color
- SPREZZA scallop-print pocket square – With a unique wave-like design, this pocket square complements almost any pattern
- Cuff links by Australian brand AUS – Celebrate authentic style with these knotted cuff links from the outback
- Triple-striped socks from BED | STÜ – These bright socks match their necktie companion and deliver some flair at the ankles
- Supersmile extreme whitening toothpaste – When you’re dressed this flashy, your smile needs to match.
Legendary French Impressionist painter Claude Monet once said:
“The richness I achieve comes from Nature, the source of my inspiration.”
With colors and patterns inspired by nature itself and featherweight fabrics ideal for a day in the park, the accessories from this month’s Bryant Box will help you breeze through the spring graduation and wedding season in style.